Jax's Art Gallery

Monday, May 5, 2008

Where oh where !?!


Has my brain gone??? I bet the kids took it..they take everything.... and I bet its **SOMEWHERE*** in their toy box...uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh


I feel like I have NO **zero...zip** brain power today... Like the doors and windows are all open and all ya can hear is that eerie whistle... yep thats whats in my head... dead air and a whistle... anyhow so I go to the doctor today... and around here ya can't just go to the doctor... you have to..... pack up the kids with a million and 2 things to take to grandma & pop's (so they can watch them) which of course means they will be brats when they come back home ... so anyhow... load the kids.. load the car and drive 45 yes thats rite 45 minutes up there....(we've not yet found a sitter with enuff courage to brave Robby ) so anyhow drive the kids up to the inlaws.....drive back 30 minutes to my dr appt...so whats that 30 min to an hour of waiting and 5 minutes for my actual dr appt....ok then BACK in the car for 30 minutes to pick the kids up ....argue with the kids that they have to come home with me and then they cry and shout mean things like we don't want you we want gramma... it's better here than at home... and my favorite... WHY do I have to go home with YOU!...so after my lil "angels" yea right....are cryin and screamin all the way home... ***fighting over the goodie bags gramma and pop gave them on the way home... it's mine no it's mine.. give it to me.... MOMMY!!!!!*** (except for the last 5 minutes where they've conveniently fallen asleep...yanno how that goes)... for 45 minutes to an HOUR depending on traffic at that point then I get home and wake the darlings up you guessed it crying ans screamin again cause they've been awakened.... ok so you try to carry one kid that kicking and screamin while draggin the other behind ya with a mountain of junk loaded to u'r back so ya don't have to make 16 trips back and forth from the house and the car (cause yanno it's so far LOL) so u got the kids the bags of crap they took with them....plus the junk they hi-jacked from gramma and pop.... and u'r trying to unlock the front door... and you've been gone for what 3-4 hours by now..(yanno on a good day...to the dr)and holy poop the dogs act like ya been gone for 15 yrs... they r jumping and licking ya and woofin and .... kids r crying and screamin cause the dogs tail is slappin em around.....you FINALLY get in the house and sit down for 5 minutes to yourself and you guess it... hubby wants dinner.....Gee ya see now why I have stress and have that dr appt huh LOL

So... this is my day today.....see what I have to look forward to???? You're ALL jealous... I just know it!!! So, think of me and have a laugh or shed a tear.....just nice that you thought of me :)

See ya later :)

1 comment:

Tereza Crump said...

I had a belly laugh with your post. Been there, done that! thanks for the so needed humor...I got little ones too!! LOL