Jax's Art Gallery

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Are bald patches sexy???

OK so it's Friday and your thinking THANK GOD it's Friday... I know ya are.....NOT me.....not THIS Friday... see this Friday is and will be one of the longest days of the year....both kids home from school ALL DAY LONG...it's just 9am now (probably 10 by the time I finish writing this thing)and I already have about 6 mini bald spots from ripping out my hair....I've declared this the crazy house already.... they've eated more lbs of food than they weigh already.... I've taken loads of tylenol from the migraine I have from banging my head on the wall (LOL)...I've played referee to about 5 rounds of wrestling and fighting with them, house has looked like a tornado came thru since 5 minutes after they woke up....... AHHH the joys of motherhood LOL

Anyhow.... you don't wanna hear me whine all day... heck I don't wanna hear me whine .....LOL so instead I'll just scrapbook.... :) I'll bbl

No comments: