Jax's Art Gallery

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Sunday???....

Ok so today was one of those days where everything u touch... turns to POOP!!! The kids woke up at 6am and the day was down hill from there.... the car started leakin some goopy junk... drove my father in laws truck... touched his rear view mirror... ya guessed it it fell off and broke.....the air conditioner in the house broke... my husband invited his parents over for dinner...so I got stuck cleaning the dang pit all mornin....my freakin steamer vac would spit out the water... yeah but it wouldnt suck it up... broken... then ok so Bob (hubby) made a turkey... put the darn thing on a GLASS platter.. dats right broke my fricken platter.....


I'm gonna go it on my hands all nite and not touch anything else for the rest of the night so I don't break it LOL

Until... tomorrow :)

No comments: