Jax's Art Gallery

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Congratulations Robby!!!



O my gosh I tear up whenever I see this photo of my sweet boy Robby....you see Robby is autistic and he graduated from his Autistic Pre-School on August 15. Until last year, you couldn't have a conversation with Robby and he couldn't understand you, he couldn't eat with a fork, or sit still, he couldn't do SO MANY things...... the last 3-6 months he's blossomed into this wordster... he doesn't quite know what all the words mean or how to use them properly but he TRIES SO HARD! He memorizes everything and repeats things until he memories them and processes it.... So for me this photo is so much more than a typical pre-school photo... this is a HUGE accomplishment...these times are the stepping stones to the rest of his life and he's come leaps and bounds to get where he is today and I'm SOOOOO PROUD of him... Mommy loves you boy!

1 comment:

Faith S. said...

What a great photo you have captured!! He looks so proud!! Way to go Robby!!