Jax's Art Gallery

Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm alive...

Ok so I have been busy recovering from surgery... and I will continue to recover for the next few weeks...I haven't been able to scrap a whole lot because it's been very uncomfortable to try to scrap... so I'm goin to be working on a 1 pager for my contest.....although I will be postponing the contest until September now just because I want to make sure I have photos of the layout and everything done :) so I can ship it to the winner ASAP!

Look for some EXCITING things from me in September on Ebay! There are LOTS of ideas in the works and I'm VERY EXCITED about them all! :)

My scrap world is being re-vamped...my hubby decided to make me a new scrap area... with a new desk and everything all organized... I will post pix when it's all done as construction started today. WOOHOO!!!

No comments: